iPhone;568314 Wrote:
> Because the third-party people are doing a great job. Check the
> SheevaPlug, SlimNAS, and Vortexbox posts. And with all the micro, pico,
> and nano PCs around using less then 30 Watts, just about anybody can buy
> one and have it run SBS being a dedicated Music Server for less the $25
> a year in power (in most places and even where it isn't, its way
> cheaper then running a desktop). In three, four years tops, the
> dedicated under 30 watt Music Server will pay for itself over running a
> main PC 24/7 and one gets all the advantages of having a dedicated Music
> Server running 24/7/365!
>
> But that's just my opinion and probably a little more then my two cents
> worth. YMMV.

Well, my problem is that all this micro-pico boxes are not selling in
my place and online shops don't deliver it here either. The only place
I found where I can buy Sheeva is eBay... no warranty of cause that it
would be delivered neither return options, service support, etc. :(
Though I've already ordered it.

Thanks,
Mike

--
mdm

Touch(wireless/Tiny/1Tb LaCie) - CA DacMagic - MF A220 - Kelly
Transducers KT3, MF A2CD, MF X-CANS, MF X-LPS, Rega P3(Shure V15VxMR),
Sennheiser HD-580/RS-180, Vampire Wire SC/IV & Accuphase Interconnect
cables, Chord Prodac (coaxial), Acrotec 6N-S1200(bi-wire)