garym;568424 Wrote:
> My readynas duo streamed just fine but it was so slow and sluggish when
> navigating the web control or ipeng I gave up using it for SbS.

Does it mean that using NAS is not recomended or their behaviour may
vary from model to model and you can find it out just empirically?

--
mdm

Touch(wireless/Tiny/1Tb LaCie) - CA DacMagic - MF A220 - Kelly
Transducers KT3, MF A2CD, MF X-CANS, MF X-LPS, Rega P3(Shure V15VxMR),
Sennheiser HD-580/RS-180, Vampire Wire SC/IV & Accuphase Interconnect
cables, Chord Prodac (coaxial), Acrotec 6N-S1200(bi-wire)