Hi,

I'm already using the "Small text skin", but I feel that the font
size in the menu could be made smaller. The diagnostic and server
status ("discovering files...") menus use smaller font that I find is
still readable. When you selecting stuff, you are close anyway. On the
other hand, I would not change the font in the "now playing" screen.
The main advantage would be that instead of showing 5 items in the
menu, you could show 6, 7 or 8 items, making navigation easier/faster.
The alternative would be a bigger screen ;-)
So, is it possible to reduce the font size in the menus ? Is there
any secret tweak ?

Thanks in advance...

Jean

--