pdawg17;570274 Wrote:
> I just got a Touch and want to leave it on 24/7 on Last.fm...problem is
> I don't want my computer on 24/7 but once the computer goes to sleep
> the audio to my speakers cuts out...the Touch itself is still on and is
> playing Last.fm though...I have Last.fm set up on mysqueezebox.com too
> so is there something I'm missing?
>
> UPDATE: So I just put the computer to sleep manually and the music
> continued to play...it seems the problem happens overnight after the
> computer has been to sleep for many hours?  Weird...

If you are just using mysqueezebox.com, make sure you select that as
your music source/server and your computer has nothing to do with it.
You must have the TOUCH connecting to SqueezeboxServer running on your
computer by accident. Of course if you want to play your OWN music, it
has to be either connected to your own SbS or you are using the Touch's
internal SbS with a USB drive attached to the TOUCH.

--
garym