toby10;569106 Wrote:
> I'd suggest even a better way to get MANY 192k or higher URL's.
>
> -  Install the ShoutCast App
> -  change ShoutCast settings
> --- set bitrate limit to 192k
> --- set sort order to highest bitrate
>
> Now anything you find within ShoutCast, through any means of searching
> or navigating, will only reveal URL's 192k or higher.
> There are a decent amount of 192k, 256k, and 320k streams in there.  :)

Are these settings supposed to stick, somehow?
On my Duet Controller it clicking on the 192k or higher bitrate moves
to an empty page. I thought this was a setting that could be ticked.
Not...?

--
OppfinnarJocke

// OppfinnarJocke
SqueezeBox Duet, Controller FW 7.5.1 r8885, Player FW 65
I mainly use my Duet for Spotify via Triode's plugin, see
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=79706