toby10;571412 Wrote:
> May or may not apply to your setup...
> Have you tried an all wired connection to rule out WiFi issues?
> Touch, music source, computer all wired?

No, I haven't tried wired connections cause in my case it kills the
idea of remote control as I have squeezplay installed on a laptop and I
don't think that anyone wired his iPod to use iPeng. Anyway I'm not too
far from my Touch, so I can control it directly.

Thanks to all of you.
Mike.

--
mdm

Touch(wireless/Tiny/1Tb LaCie) - CA DacMagic - MF A220 - Kelly
Transducers KT3, MF A2CD, MF X-CANS, MF X-LPS, Rega P3(Shure V15VxMR),
Sennheiser HD-580/RS-180, Vampire Wire SC/IV & Accuphase Interconnect
cables, Chord Prodac (coaxial), Acrotec 6N-S1200(bi-wire)