MickeyG;572070 Wrote:
> Many companies today are trying to find the best way to market and sell
> products on the internet today. The old ways of advertising don't work
> very well anymore. Logitech wants to find the best ways too. The guys
> who run Logitech.com are using Squeezebox Touch as part of this
> effort.

In other words, "marketing thought it was a good idea, but no one can
explain why they think that..."

That said, there are two sides of every coin, and though it seems odd
to me it isn't totally insane -- cutting out the middle layer can keep
prices down and/or profits up (no more 40% discount to retailers) and
it isn't that hard to buy from Logitech directly.  Amazon is just so
convenient.

But the Logitech website still sucks.

That scroll box thing needs to be sized better -- overflowing the
container looks sloppy.

--
snarlydwarf