lrossouw;572402 Wrote:
> You create a folder music and a folder for playlists (this may be inside
> the music folder)
>
> In the playlists folder you put any playlists.  The actual music goes
> in the music folder (but not in the playlist folder).
>
> The time on the squeezebox shows the time of the nas.  So if the time
> of the nas is wrong then the time on the squeezebox would be wrong.

Thanks lrossouw.
oops...now I know where I stuffed up. Tonight when I get home, I'll
move those 2 artist to the Music folder instead of the Playlist folder
and rescan.

One question. I do not have to do anything to the Playlist folder,
correct? I can leave this blank and let the Touch  do the work? I am
abit unsure of the Playlist whether i need to physically put tracks in
there or let Touch do it when I create a playlist via Touch or SBS?

Rgds
Pat

--
souwalker