Thank you.

I am using dBpoweramp to rip to FLAC with the default compression of 5.
I am very new to FLAC so I am not changeing any compression levels at
all as I would not know what I am doing :-( I am assumming the lower
compression level (5) is better then higher.

70% of my 858 CD collection is Blues Rock, Bluzy Jazz (Robben Ford)
Jazz, Contemporary/Fusion Jazz (Larry Carlton, Lee Ritenour etc), 20%
Pop Music and 10% classical.

I understand jazz Cd, especially Contemporary/Fusion (GRP label) are
less compressed hence they sound so much better then the pop CDs I
have. Mind you the Pop Cds I bought 10-15 years ago sounds so much
better then the ones I occassional get now.

So in essence, 1TB will be enough for my 858 CDs in FLAC with plenty of
room to spare :-)

Best Rgds
Pat

--