I have now started ripping FLAC to my QNAP NAS and streaming via Touch
to my pre/power amp. I am very satisfied with the sound quality.

I demo'd the Touch to my wife and told her I plan to ripp all our CD
collections and stream via the Touch. She said, 'including my CDs'? I
said yes. Then she asked me if I could search for artist name ect and I
showed her how.

She was so impressed that she asked if we could get another Touch and
put it in the kitchen area. We have a pair of bookshelf speakers, dvd
player and an old a/v receiver where she can listent to her music. I
said of course we can.

My question is:

1. we should be able to have 2 SB Touchs, both pointing to the same
music folder in my NAS? I don't expect to use the 2 Touch at the same
time.

2. I plan to use Wireless for the 2nd Touch. 1st one downstairs is via
ethernet. Where I intend to place the 2nd Touch is just 2 meters or so
away from my router. Will this be an issue with dropouts with FLAC? If
it will, no problem. I have a very good friend who is an electrician
and he can setup another CAT5 wall-plate just behindd the cabinets. He
was the one who CAT5 my whole house before I moved in.

Maybe to prevent any streaming issues  via wifi, I might just bite the
bullet and get the CAT5 setup.

Your thoughts?

Rgds
Patrick