I have squeezeserver on XP machine. Everything was working recently but
today I noticed that the server no longer sees my music. I have d/l
daily builds several times since I last used the server but I suspect
that the upgrades caused the problem.  I tried to rescan but it sill
simply not find the music on the NAS.  It finds 1 song regardless of
where I tell it to look.  I am in the process of migrating to WIN 7 and
have dual boot so I installed the squeezeserver on WIN 7 with identical
result.  It even found the same song which I dont even know where that
song is.

thoughts, suggestions???

thanks

chj