Hello,

I have been running my Touch with a Sheevaplug with an external USB
harddrive attached, everything has been running very smoothly and I
have been very pleased with the combination. Initially I was running
with the Touch and the sheevaplug directly connected with static IP
addresses but I have now plugged the sheevaplug into my wireless router
and the Touch is accessing the squeezeplug wirelessly without any
issues.

There is one thing I have been struggling with and that is being able
to copy new music files across from my computer to the the attached
harddrive. I am able to do this via the webadmin filemanager module but
I have to do one file at a time which isn't ideal.

When I look at the network "workgroup" I can see the sheevaplug but
when I open it I am asked for a user and password and the standard root
- nosoup4u doesn't get me in even though that is the password for the
webadmin and when using SSH.

I guess there is a simple answer here but I am unsure how to login and
see the harddrive. I have already enabled it in the samba files sharing
section on webadmin as per the squeezeplug wiki page.

--
woodnut