Yes I did iPhone, thanks for the suggestions. The now playing screen is
somewhat readable once all the settings have been adjusted.

My issue is that browsing the albums with the remote is nearly
impossible from more than 8' away. I have the fonts enlarged so that 3
albums appear at a time, but it still makes reading them from a
distance a chore. Not all of my albums have cover art, so recognizing
them by the cover only isn't an option.

The Touch seems like a nice product, however having to stand up an walk
a few feet closer to read the display to change songs isn't going to
work.

--
jclyle