Thanks I also have Squeezebox Radio and Squeezebox Touch. One problem I
found out after changing the Squeezebox Radio "screen" to be the
"Squeezebox Touch" (On Radio: Choose Player > Touch) is that the Radio
physical volume button is now adjusting the Touch volume. Even though
my Touch is set as Volume Fixed at 100%!

I believe there is a problem in the volume logic in the software.
Basically when I listen to an audio playlist by Radio itself, the
volume is fine, let's say at level 50. However after I turn on the
Touch, or the Boom, the player are synched (But the volume settings are
NOT set to be sync), the Radio volume became a lot softer even at level
50.

Does anyone else have this issue?

--
lamp