Like my SB3 before, I will use it at two different locations along with
my MacBook.  I have the same model router at each place, but is there a
way the Touch can automatically start without the need for entering each
router password?

I have been using the Cambridge DacMagic with the SB3, but I read that
this is not as good as the DAC in the Touch, so that would be a pretty
pointless alliance?

Thanks y'all.

--
chevvies

Meridian GO6, 506, Squeezebox 3, Oppo DV980H, Marantz TT15S1, MacBook
Pro, MacBook, iBook G4, Cambridge Audio DacMagic, Humax HD FoxT2 >
Grover SC > Wyred4Sound ST 1000 + Cyrus PreXVS > Ecosse ES 4.45 bi-wire