M_Meyer;576162 Wrote:
> Is there a way to add only a single song (not the whole album) to the
> current playlist?

Yes, you have various options:

1. Turn off the silly option to "play all songs on album".  Then, when
you play/add a song, it will only play/add the chosen song, and not the
whole album.  If you want to play/add the album, long-touch the album
name and select play/add instead.

2. I think that if you go into song details and select play/add from
within there, it always plays just the song, not queueing up the whole
album.  Remember that you have to long-touch the song name to get to
the context menu for a song, as single touch will play the song,
losing/replacing your current playlist.

3. You might find benefits using my Playlist Manager plugin (a
recommended 3rd party pluging for full SBS).  Provides extra context
menu actions, and potentially re-configure the IR remote control to
make Add button work as a shortcut for adding songs.

--
Philip Meyer