For some reason the tracks listed under one of my albums in my music
library has 2 entries for each track. On investigation it turns out
that the duplicates are pointing at the same location but via my
network rather than via my computer as an attached drive (my NAS
appears under both Network and Computer).

So far I Have tried rescanning Music Library. Uninstalling SBS,
reinstalling and then rescanning. Deleting the offending folder,
rescanning (it is removed from the music list on SBS), then putting the
folder back and rescanning - it reappeared but with the duplicate
entries..... So any other way of getting rid of the duplicate tracks?

--
Steve W