bpa;577157 Wrote:
> I've been flipping between 7.6 and 7.5 and forget to reinstall the
> applet so I missed the menu.
>
> World service works ok for me using AAC but not WMA on the applet.
>
> Are you having problems with the AAC or WMA or both streams accessed
> using the applet "BBC Radio" menu,

When I enable WMA streams, at least some of the stations I checked
don't work under "BBC Radio" > "Listen Live"

Again, it seems to be a formatting issue, b/c there are links that work
for me one time and don't work another. My iPlayer BBC World Service
link that worked yesterday, isn't working now, but the BBC World
Service Live Radio link mentioned above is.

--
firedog

Tranquil PC fanless WHS server running SqueezeServer; SB Touch slaved to
Empirical Audio Pace Car; MF X-150 amp, MF V DAC3, Devore Gibbon Super 8
Speakers; Mirage MS-12 sub; Dual 506 + Ortofon 20 (occasional use);
sometimes use PC with M-Audio 192 as digital source. SB Boom in second
room. Arcam CD82 which I don't use anymore, even though it's a very
good player.