ok, here we go
now it's happening something strange: I tryed to start the slideshow
from main menĂ¹ but it did give me the message "no picture found"
(log1).
I set again the source for pictures browsing usb device and pushing "+"
on the first upper folder of pictures and tryed again. No picture found
again (log2).
Then I entered setup and there selected start slideshow and it started
but crashed after the 2nd picture (log3).

Every time I deleted the file message before doing the test.

my drive is a wd elements se portable 250gb
pictures are in a tree structure like this

\pictures\year\event\picture001.jpg

If you need any other info just ask

|Filename: log3.txt                                                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10661|

Rikk