jean2;577527 Wrote:
> That's the trouble, I do computer at work, I do computer at home, I do
> computer at my parents and computer at my in-laws, so in the end I only
> speak computer.
>
> But, if you already understood half, I'll see that as success. If you
> have specific questions, feel free to ask.
>
> Jean

Hi everyone, this is my first time here and I must stress that I am not
comp literate!

M yprob is that sometimes the touch won't connect to the WD1tb hd, even
after hoursb of messing around. The only solution is leaving it off
overnight and now even that doesn't work.

Any ideas are much appreciated.

--
steveb