kjgarrison;591264 Wrote:
> Hello everybody. First post.
>
> I searched for several possibilities using "whole house", "multiple",
> etc, but no luck.
>
> What I'm trying to figure out is whether either natively or perhaps
> there is an app for synchronized play between two (or more) Squeezebox
> Touch boxes. Basically this would be like a multi-room "party mode."
>
> Is this possible?
>
> TIA!

yes, this is one of the strengths of the SB players. You can synch
none, some, or all the players in a house. I have 3 players. I can have
all playing the same thing (synched perfectly) or I can have two synched
and the 3rd in the bedroom playing something else. And I can control all
3 from the iPeng app on my iphone or from the controller, or from any of
the individual players.

--
garym