Greg Fannin;592260 Wrote:
> I am having issues using the iPeng app on my Ipod touch controlling
> my squeezebox touch.  After a few commands changing artists or volume
> the touch will just stop playing and lock up. Then it takes an hour
> messing around with the touch to get it working again. I am using a
> vortexbox and touch combo running on 7.5. The touch will not let me
> update to a more current version, when I try it will download the
> most current version it will load it  and then instantly ask me again
> to download the most current version and goes back to 7.5. I dont
> seem to have a choice on the downloads. I can control the touch fine
> with my harmony 1 remote but the ipeng would be nice to use because
> of the screen.

Would you let us know a bit more about your set up? Are the touch and
the server (vortexbox) connected wired or wirelessly. Is the version
7.5 or 7.51 or 2? Are you trying to install Version 7.6 Beta (which may
not be what you want to do).

If you control changing albums etcx via the ir remote or touch's own
interface are their problems and similaly if you control via a pc using
the squeezecenter webinterface - what happens then?

Thanks

--
linvale

Squeezcenter running on ACER R1600 Windows XP
Fileserver ReadyNAS Duo
Main Listening Transporter / Controller
Kitchen : SB3
Bedroom : Boom