I have a problem with artwork on a Mac using iTunes. All of my artwork
is imbedded in the apple lossless files

I am using SBS 7.5.2 but the issue is also in 7.5.1

I have a lot of CDs that are collections of LP titles where more than 1
LP appears per CD.
I like to see the original LP art rather than the reissue CD art and I
have tagged the files appropriately.

The Touch (and the controller) always display the art for track 1 of
the CD that is playing.
In my case this is often not the art embedded in the track that is
playing.
The web GUI does the right thing.

Apologies if this has been mentioned before but I couldn't find
anything.

Has anyone else seen this or does anyone have any ideas , just seems
like a bug to me.

--
canyelles