I've got exactly the same problem on a brand new Touch, connected to SBS
running on a QNAP TS-109 NAS device.

I've checked all logins and passwords and performed a factory reset.

I cannot go into MyApps because it tells me the device is already
registered by another user but if I go to
Settings/Advanced/Networking/Switch to mysqueezebox.com I then get the
Home screen with my apps on it and they work correctly. When I switch
back to My Music the connection is made to the music on my NAS and I
lose access to MyApps (until I go into Settings again and switch to
mysqueezebox.com)

When I look at mysqueezebox.com it tells that there are no players
registered to the account and I can't get the Touch to register.

Has anyone got any idea what the solution to this problem is?

Simon.

--
simonhk