> If I add a favourites name in picture gallery it says no files found.

Where do you define this favorite name? In Settings/Advanced/Gallery I'd be
surprised if you'd get any error message at all.

So this is what you need to do:
- go to Settings/Advanced/Gallery, define your favorite name
- browse your gallery in a web browser, select the heart icon on
folders/pictures, and add them to the favorites
- go to your player
- Settings/Display/Screensaver/When off -> select your previously define
favorite.

You might need to restart the player before the favorite shows up under
screensavers. Did you follow these steps?

--

Michael