tv69;594228 Wrote:
> Bliss looks like it could be the ticket to easy artwork downloading for
> large collections.  Thanks for the tip iPhone.  Have you used it much
> and what are your own impressions?
>
> Thanks
>
> TV

I think Bliss is good for two different groups of users. The first
group is those with huge collects and the second is for those that have
to have something automated whether its because they don't have the
knowledge to grab it elsewhere, its a time thing, or again the
collection is so large. It is easy to use and set rules. It doesn't
mess up any of my album art the way iTunes does. Additionally the
Update, Resize, Replace function can be very handy. Between all the
access libraries, it probably has over 12 million covers available.

AlbumArtExchange does have very good images, but its manual and only
has about 130K covers. As an example out of the nine Flim & the BB's
Albums it only has 2 of them. Bliss has all the covers except for the
limited pressing 1978 self titled album.

--
iPhone

*iPhone*
Media Room:
Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr
6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers: Quatro Wood Mains, VCC-5
Reference Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video: Runco RS 900 CineWide
AutoScope 2.35:1, Vandersteen V2W Subwoofer

Living Room:

Kitchen: Squeezebox BOOM
Bedroom: Squeezebox BOOM
Bathroom: Squeezebox Radio