tmauceri;594482 Wrote:
> Found the Vortexbox UK website, it pretty much answered all my questions
> plus more. Can't wait to get the gear and start ripping. One question I
> do have though, is there a forum on this site or AVS that pertains to
> people using the SB Touch with VBA. I did a search and couldn't find
> one.

Not specifically, but some of that is over in the 3rd party hardware
section, some in the Squeezebox server section, plus there is a Forum
right on the Vortexbox website on which there are often postings
related to SqueezeStuff as relates to the VBA.

--
rgro

Rick

System information
Touch w/Hardware V.5;  Duet/SBC running 7.5.1 r9218.  Controller and
Touch configured in all-wireless set-up using Netgear WNDR 3700.

Running Squeeze Server 7.5.2 r31599 on Vortexbox Appliance V 1.6.

Marantz PM8003 integrated amp, Cambridge Audio DacMagic, Vienna
Acoustics Mozart Grand speakers, REL Acoustics R305 sub-bass, PS Audio
Quintet.