ChrisNY;596076 Wrote:
> Another nice feature for dbpoweramp is the Multi-encode functionality.
> It allows you to rip discs in multiple formats if desired all in one
> process.  I rip my CDs to FLAC for the Squeezeserver and also rip to
> MP3 for iPod/portable use.

I also add Replay Gain tags at the same time. These tags will not alter
your audio content in any way and can be enabled/disabled for each
player you may have. I don't use it for my main listening area, but
enable it on two other players where I don't want the volume changing
for different tracks.

You include Replay Gain in dbpoweramp setup.

--
jfo