That's the way it is. The Touch, Radio, and Controller are all a big
shift away from the earlier slim clients (aka slim devices) such as the
SB3/Classic, Boom, Receiver, and even Transporter. The newer products
have more memory, more capable processors, and a more capable OS. Thus
more of the settings can be set and stored on the devices themselves,
instead of on the server.

I believe there are open enhancement requests for making the settings
available on SBS as well, but I think Logitech has decided that isn't
going to happen, so things are likely to continue as they are now.

--
aubuti