toby10;599393 Wrote:
> The two easiest ways to update the firmware are to connect the player to
> either SBS server 7.5.2 on your computer or simply connect player to
> www.MySqueezeBox.com
>
> To connect to MySB.com just stop your Touch server then navigate to
> Internet Radio or My Apps, may need to select another menu item within
> those parent menu items, a switch to MySB.com should be offered.
>
> To get back to Touch server, restart the server, then select My Music,
> a switch to the Touch server should be offered.

Thanks. My SB has been connected to mysb.com a lot of times, today
also. So what you tell me is that the firmware automaticaly are updated
when the touch is connected to mysb.com?

I can't really figure out what happens. According to the sw-upgrade
menu on my SBT, my device is already updated and don't need an upgrade.
As mentioned my FW level=7.5.1-r9218 and as I can see a lot of people
are talking about higher levels ?

By the way, I'm definitely not sure; it's the right way to go for
solving my problems with dropouts? But I have to try something.

best regards

--
Heth