I've just bought a Squeezebox Touch and am not able to connect my 320 gb
Lacie HDD to the device.  Can anyone provide any advice on what to try
next?

I have reformatted the drive to NTFS (it was originally formated for a
Mac). Now it recognises the drive but after scanning the music library
shows as empty.

The compatability list provided by Logitech seems to include this drive
as one that should work. I would buy a replacement drive if I was sure
that would work but am disinclined to do so right away as that may not
work either.

This is frustrating - having the USB connectability was the main reason
I bought the Touch. I already have 2 other Squeezeboxes but I have
problems with wireless drop out and rebuffering which drive me mad.

--
Stoneage