Hi,

I need your help on a sorting issue:
All artist names in my music database are of the form "first name"
"last name", e.g. "Buck Owens". Consequently, when browsing thru
Artists on my SB, I see my artists in alphabetical order, based on
their first names.

That is - not always...
Some of my artists appear out of order, mostly (always?) sorted by
their LAST name. I've checked the appropriate tags and could not spot
any difference between these and those of other artists shown in
correct sequence. Nowhere in the tags (or the filename) is an artist
name written like "Owens, Buck".

Can anybody help me understand what's going on, and how to fix this?

--
psch41