I would like to do this in a couple different ways: stream the audio
from my PC to squeezebox for play through my stereo (this ability would
also take care of the Apple MP4A files that can't be played) just take
their audio stream and fork it to the squeezebox as a "soundcard".  In
this mode I could pick a video on YouTube watch the video on my pc and
the sound would be out the system.

The other would be the ability to play videos on the touch, it has the
color screen it should do more than show me a tiny picture of the cover
or the time. Here my video collection on itunes or a video streamed off
youtube (etc) would be forked and displayed on the Squeezebox.

--
metamurph