I just noticed this.

After upgrading to 7.5.3 and doing a complete rescan (deleted
.squeezebox folder) my Touch using TinySBS no longer shows artwork for
any mp3 albums.  All my flac files show artwork, same as always.  I
have embedded art (500 x 500 or smaller, jpg) in all full albums as
well as in many 'singles', and a folder.jpg of the same image in each
album's folder.  All flac files (single or full albums) have and still
do show artwork.  In previous versions of TinySBS mp3 full albums would
show artork and singles would not.  In TinySBS 7.5.3, no mp3 files show
art.

--
808htfan

I want NBC's *-Ed-* on DVD/Blu-ray!