Hello:

I just took delivery of a Squeezebox Touch and am having problems
setting it up with my network. I have tried via my wireless network and
via ethernet cable.

Background: I currently have a Squeezebox 3 which works well via my
wireless network. I simply want to upgrade to a Touch at the same
location, driving the same stereo equipment. Our laptop (and the
laptops of visitors) have no problem detecting and connecting to the
wireless network.

Today when I plugged in the Touch for the first time, all seemed fine
until the step where it tries to connect to mysqueezebox.com -- then it
stalls. I get a message "it appears your internet connection is not
working. Please check your network to make sure it is connected and
running properly."

In other words, it successfully detects the network, connects to the
network, but cannot connect to the mysqueezebox website. I have
re-booted my router - no change. I have performed a factory reset of
the Touch several times - no change. I even tried connecting via
ethernet (after a factory reset) - no change. The Touch connected to
the network via ethernet but couldn't connect to the website.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave

--