souwalker;612445 Wrote:
> The above is a 2 disc set. I am using dbpoweramp to rip to FLAC. Spoon,
> the developer instructed me to use the Disc 1/2 & 2/2 feature for multi
> CD sets and use the 'Apply Number Offset' to a higher number for disc 2
> so that all the songs from the 2 CDs will appear in the one Album
> folder. CD1 has 9 songs so for CD 2m I set 2/2 and offset track number
> to start with 9 so 2nd CD will use 10 onwards. After ripping I get what
> I want. All 19 songs in one Album folder and the songs are sequential
> 1-18. Fnastastic.

That's one way of doing it.  There's not much reason for the DISC (or
DISCNUMBER) tag if you're going to sequentially number all tracks in
the set from 1 to N.  My guess is that the latter is required to get
dbpoweramp to place all tracks into a single folder.

> I did a Look for new or changed music rescan and unfortunately SB Server
> creates 2 folder CD 1 0f 2 and CD 2 of 2. Damn!!

Squeezebox Server does not create folders.  Ever.  I suppose you mean
it treats the album as two albums.

--
JJZolx