try directly on  the Touch itself.

Chose " my music" then it should offer to go to the local server.
I'm not at home now, but i'm sure there are multiple possible ways to
conect to the local server via the Touch itself, if server discovery
via port 3483 is broken ( it should be open tcp and udpin the fw).
You can actually " conect to remote server" in some menu and specify
the ip of the server if all else fail.

Once reconected to you ocla server it should work as usual .

Or goto mysqueezebox.com and diconect it from there.

It think either the web-ui or mysb.com have developed a bug where this
transfer does not work

--
Mnyb

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: SB3 + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad 64gB wifi +3g with iPengHD & SqueezePad