I have this problem every once in a while with BigSC when running a
clear & rescan.  Are you sure file scanning has stopped at some point?
If that were the case then I'd expect to see missing albums from 'ZZ
Top' or something similar.  In my case when I look at the scanning logs
(probably no such thing with TinySC) I can see random files were
skipped, with the scanner claiming that it couldn't read tags.

The way I 'fix' it with BigSC is to run a new & changed scan afterward,
and it always picks up the skipped files.  Is that an option with
TinySC?  I've played with TinySC, but don't recall whether you can
manually run anything but a clear & rescan.

Is your file count correct itself after the automatic scan that happens
afterward?

--
JJZolx