DaveKen;620012 Wrote:
> Hi Gary,
> As before, see response in capitals:
>
> YES, SORT OF, NOT THE PAGE WITH ALL THE TABS WE ARE LOOKING FOR, JUST
> A PAGE HEADED 'BROWSE' WITH ICONS ON (ALBUMS, ARTISTS, MUSIC FOLDER,
> NEW MUSIC, RANDOM MIX etc) TOGETHER WITH A SUMMARY OF THE QUANTITY OF
> SONGS, ARTISTS AND ALBUMS.
>
> TIA Dave

Ok. And your Sony is running Windows? Win7, WinXP?
But we're getting somewhere, I think. I suspect what you see is the pic
below?  (or similar). This is SbS web User Interface (UI).  If you look
to the lower right hand side, do you see a button for settings? (second
picture, this is right hand side of same screen display). If so, click
this. This should get you to the page with tabs.

|Filename: capture1.jpg                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11567|

garym