ingesol;620160 Wrote:
> This is network/firewall related. I brought the unit to work to test it
> on the network there, it works nicely.
>
> So, some kind of firewall on my wireless router or my broadband router
> is probably causing this. I will start searching the forums for info in
> that direction, if anyone knows what this might be, I would be very
> grateful.

you mention a "wireless router" and a "broadband router". I assume your
home network has only ONE router (that is handing out IP addresses,
etc.). Is this true?

If you have more than one router in the same network and both have DHCP
enabled (i.e., one of the routers is not simply being used as a WIFI
Access Point), then this could cause some problems.

--
garym