DaveKen;620590 Wrote:
> Hi Gary,
> Yep I've got very eclectic tastes ;-) .
> The settings  screen gives me this: -
> Dave.

Ok. Now we're getting to the point where we can see what you're seeing
(and it looks like the standard setup. I frankly can't remember what my
question was not with the prior screenshots.  But if I recall, the issue
is that everything plays just fine with your TOUCH, but you lose artwork
and track info AND you can no longer control playback (pause,
volume,etc.) from your Touch. Correct?

I think Phil has noticed something above regarding your network.
Everything should have an IP address with the 192.168.0.XX. But it
seems that your server is 192.168.0.70 but other things in your network
you reported as 192.168.1.XX.  So this may be your problem.

--
garym