Phil Leigh;621672 Wrote:
> What error do you see on the Touch?

When trying to connect to NAS the SB Touch states:

"We couldn't connect to NAS. Make sure your computer is turned on and
connected to your local network, and the Squeezebox Server is currently
running". Yes and yes...

NAS IP address: 169.254.100.100
Subnet Mask: 255.255.0.0

SB Touch IP address: 192.168.0.2
Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0

I should also mention that I have enabled playback facility on iPeng,
and that still works. I can stream music from the NAS and play it
through the iPhone. Just can't seem to get the SB to work...

Oh and get this - yesterday I called Logitech Customer Support at 18.10
and was told their working hours are 9.00 till 6.00pm. Today I call at
17.40 and get told their working hours are 9.00 till 5.00pm!!!!!!!!
Un-f*cking-believable...

--
cemo330