NMarshall;622252 Wrote:
> ...... I see my post has been read by a lot of people.
> I can't connect to squeezebox server by wireless (even though it can
> see my wireless hub) or by ethernet.....

Most people don't use WEP so that narrows your pool of people familiar
with WEP issues.  ;)
Ethernet has nothing to do with WEP or encryption so I'd bet you have
other router/network issues at play here.  Did you actually go through
network setup on Touch to try ethernet?
Touch > Settings > Advanced > Networking > Choose Network > Connect to
ethernet network
Just plugging in an ethernet cable to Touch does not make it wired.

Are you certain there are no other security features on the router
preventing connection?  MAC filtering?  Exceeded max number of allowed
connections?
Try turning WEP off, see if it will then connect.

--
toby10