JJZolx;622615 Wrote:
> I don't think one is more foolproof than the other. Squeezebox Server
> has always struggled to find and display artwork. But SBS 7.6 (in beta
> testing) is much better than previous versions.

I'm glad to hear that. I'm mainly on older devices that don't use
artwork, but the artwork has been so flakey that I wonder why I keep
cleaning it up.

I'll never understand why they went with the goofy layout with
placeholder art instead of just making the text bigger when there was
no artwork. When the artwork isn't there the majority of the interface
is just wasted.

--
sander