On Sun, 08 May, bhaagensen wrote:

> I probably wont be able to help, but I think people who can would
> appreciate some more details about what file-types/sources you are
> playing from.

Of course the problem does not kick into effect when playing back MP3 or
Ogg Vorbis because of the lower bandwidth necessary. But when playing
back FLAC in 16 or 24 bit, then the problem occurs. However, as I
mentioned, the network test page almost never drops below 100 %, even
for 2000 kbps (there's no higher value to test, otherwise I'd try even
higher bandwidths).

Regarding "sources", I only play back from my local Squeezebox Server
on a Debian box, using 7.5 nightlies.

Greetings,
Stefan

--