There is a different configuration you need for HRTs. I'll try and
gather the appropriate stuff for you today and post it. It might
already be in the thread though.

With the right configuration you can get them working great in 16 bit
mode, this means you can play redbook (cd rips or internet radio etc)
but you will not be able to play 24 bit files. I have a configuration
and a separate program you have to install to make 24 bit work, but it
still occasionally has clicks and pops on some systems, I haven't
figured out how to get rid of those yet.

If you setup the 16 bit mode you should leave the volume at 100 all the
time, anything else and you are loosing bits.

BTW in either of these two modes Soundcheck's mods make a BIG
difference, the HRTs seem to be quite sensitive to these things. The
HRT, even in 16 bit mode with the TT2.0 is a pretty amazing aounding
device. Without the mods its so-so, but with the mods, wow.

John S.

--
JohnSwenson