Hey, I've got the same problem. When I browse by artist I can see the
artist and the art work of each album but when I open the album it is
empty. I only use flac. I can always see and listen to the songs if I
browse by Album or newest additions... but I really like to browse by
artist.

Since I've had this issue for quite a while now I've been working with
different theories. First of all it only happens to compilations (or
rather albums where the "album artist" is different from the "artist")
I've never seen it happen to normal albums... I'm pretty sure I could
make it work if I set artist and album artist to the same - but I
refuse to use that solution since setting album artist to ie.
"Audiophile" is a good way to group a number of albums completely
different music genre:-)

So I've experimented with setting the "Compilation" tag in MP3Tag
(COMPILATION=1) but with no luck... I also tried to change the "Album
Artist" to various artist - but no diff either...

It definitely looks like a software error - but there must be a
workaround like tagging the songs differently (I'm a bit of tagging
noob so any input appreciated which can help myself an OP to solve our
problem)

Any ideas?

--
Ronni