andrevs;633389 Wrote:
> On my squeezebox touch i can play flac files in 44,1/24 and 96khz/24
> bits easily
> I have just received some files in 48Khz and 24 bits but my Touch will
> not play them
> Using Winamp on my computer I can easily play this format
>
> Is there a problem to play this format using the Touch or do I have to
> change some settings

No there is no problem - they should play fine, you do not need to
change anything. These are 24/48 flac files? If you convert them to wav
(temporarily) do they play? - what error message do you get?

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
Touch(wired/XP) - Audiolense 3.3/2.0+INGUZ DRC - MF M1 DAC - Linn 5103
- full Aktiv 5.1 system (6x LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5),
Pekin Tuner, Townsend Supertweeters, Blue Jeans Belden Digital,Kimber
8TC Speaker & Chord Signature Plus Interconnect cables
Stax4070+SRM7/II phones
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio, Harmony One remote for everything.