Hi Phil,

The musicm8 server (by Xiva, a subsidiary of Imerge)uses a Linux OS.

It does not have a Time Zone setting.  You manually enter the Date and
Time. See following instruction:

"Setting the Date and Time
Open the Miscellaneous menu and click Set date and time.
Set the system date and time by changing the values in the drop down
menus and clicking the Update button"

I have to manually reset for Daylight Saving and following any power
outages, which here are very rare.  I hope this info helps you.

Thanks for taking an interest.  I note that there are a few entries in
the Touch forum highlighting the same or similar issues re Date & Time.

--
mgambetta