toby10;638945 Wrote:
> Yes, now try the Touch connected directly to MySB.com (no computer), see
> if it streams correctly without buffering.
> I simultaneously play 320k streams to 4 SB players including Touch
> without issue.  Sometimes Synced, sometimes 4 unique streams.
> Connected to both SBS and MySB.com.
> It even works using the Touch's inbuilt TinySBS server.
> All work fine on my SBS 7.5.4 on XP.
>
> Point is, I think there must be more at play here than just SBS itself.
> But just a guess.  :)

For the tests I was talking about, the Touch was either on TinySBS or
on MySqueezebox.com, I was not using SBS on the computer (SBS not even
running)

Everything fine for the same stream read with foobar on the computer,
while it is not fine with Touch (either TinySBS or Mysqueezebox.com)
This started recently with 7.6, I had no problems before with 7.6 (I
had a lot of problems with 7.5.3)

In my opinion, very short dropouts in the stream, hardly noticeable
with any other software, are a very big problem for Squeezeboxes
softwares.
I thought this was fixed in 7.6, but the problems I had with 7.5.3 are
apparently back with recent 7.6 versions

--
nicolas75